Simply Music Lessons Music School Dublin
Singing lessons with a qualified and experienced professional singer!
Ever wanted to be a singer?
- Do you sometimes turn on the radio and find yourself singing along to your hearts content?
- Have you ever dreamed of singing in front of people?
- Did you ever think that you would like to be able to sing better?
- Well we give you the confidence to do just that!
- If you want to sing your favourite songs in a fun learning environment then look no further!
Tuition held in our studios in Dublin 2, city centre , Music School Dublin
Katie won the Royal Irish Academy Higher Achiever award for excellent results in Grade 8 classical singing. She got a Bachelor of Music degree with Honors and Senior Grades in classical piano with the Royal Irish Academy of Music and in classical ballet at Royal Academy of Dance of Ireland. Katie has been singing with many choirs. She won the Llangollen Choir Of The World competition 2015 as part of the Maynooth University Chamber Choir. She sang with award-winning multi platinum singer songwriter Father Liam Lawton in Sacred Heart Church Arles in 2017.
Over the last few years, Katie has been teaching both children and adults either in private or in groups and in various music styles.
Hannah has achieved Grade 8 standard in Voice performance (RIAM) and Grade 8 RIAM syllabus on piano. She has been studying Music Education at Trinity College Dublin and Royal Irish Academy of Music and has various experiences teaching singing and music theory. She has been a member of several choirs, has performed at the National Concert Hall, at solo concerts, weddings… and played lead roles in musicals. She was also highly placed in several competitions.
Do you sing and speak properly?