Learn the Violin in any style with Tomas
“Whatever music style you like, there is always a room for a Violin”
Have you ever wanted to play the Violin or better at it?
You want to try different music styles?
You want to learn an instrument within a friendly and relax environment?
You want your kids to discover music with a vibrant and soulful instrument?
- Individual and group Violin lessons for adults and children.
- All levels from beginners and to more advanced.
- Various music styles (Classical, Traditional, Pop, Rock, Jazz…) including your own.
- Music Theory, Ear Practice, Sight-Reading, Improvisation, Composition and more…
- Live Sessions available
- The first lesson and assessment is FREE!
Tuition held in Dublin 2, city centre.
Simply Music Lessons Music School Dublin
After a free assessment and a personalized program will be proposed to you.
Learn with Tomas
With a solid background in Music Theory and Performances, Tomas is the ideal teacher for you or your kids to discover that beautiful instrument, get better, or try different music styles.
Tomas has played with youth orchestras since the age of 11. He has completed Grades with RIAM, ABRSM, and DIT Conservatory of Music and Drama.
He has more recently performed as first violin with the DIT Symphonic Orchestra, and toured in Denmark, Italy, Norway and around Ireland (National Concert Hall, John Field Room, Christchurch, Galway Cathedrals…). He is also use to play with bands and small ensembles.
Tomas has a strong experience teaching and mentoring young violinists as well as working in sectional rehearsals with groups of violinists.
Book your lessons for one month and get:
– One or two weekly private or group lessons
– Access to our band workshops
– Access to the student live events (play on stage with a full band)